Weltrade Weekly demo series contest
A massive demo contest, prize pool of the Contest consists of 100 000 USD of bonus funds and 33 000 USD of cash funds.. Top 100 traders will get Cash prizes or bonuses every week,
From 11 January, 2021 to:21 March, 2021, there is a contest every week, 10 contests in total.
Contest duration : One week, the Contest week lasts from Monday 00:00 (server time) till Sunday 23:00 (server time).
Registration for the contest is open from 28 December, 2020
How to participate
Register for the contest and open a contest demo account and compete to achieve the highest profits during the contest week.
The total prize pool of the Contest consists of 100 000 USD of bonus funds and 33 000 USD of cash funds, the prize pool of each week of the Contest consists of 10 000 USD of bonus funds and 3 300 USD of cash funds.
There are 100 winners every week as follows, top 10 traders get bonus+cash funds and the next top 90 traders get the bonus funds.
1 - $750 Cash prize + $1500 Bonus funds
2 - $600 Cash prize + $1200 Bonus funds
3 - $500 Cash prize + $1000 Bonus funds
4 - $400 Cash prize + $800 Bonus funds
5 - $300 Cash prize + $600 Bonus funds
6 - $250 Cash prize + $500 Bonus funds
7 - $200 Cash prize + $400 Bonus funds
8 - $150 Cash prize + $300 Bonus funds
9 - $100 Cash prize + $200 Bonus funds
10 - $50 Cash prize + $100 Bonus funds
11 to 20 - $80 Bonusfunds
21 to 60 - $40 Bonusfunds
61 to 100 - $25 Bonusfunds
1. The bonus funds can be used for trading and are not available for withdrawal. The profit from trading on bonus funds is available for withdrawal. Further withdrawal of profits gained from trading using bonus funds is limited to $3 000 maximum.
2. When any amount is transferred or withdrawn from the account bonus will be canceled.
3. Contest is a competition of traders, therefore automated strategies shall not be used.
4. The contest demo account has the following specifications
- Account type - Demo
- Trading instruments - Forex, Metals, Oil, Digital currencies
- Starting balance - $10 000 for all Participants
- Leverage - 1:100 (1:20 for Digital currencies)
- Stop Out level - 10%