Strategicinvestor.net is trusted by traders across the globe for most up to date Forex and binary broker reviews
Know about Avatrade, it's trading conditions and bonus offers
Avatrade was created in 2006 as a combined effort of financial professionals and experts in web-commerce with the goal of perfecting the online experience for retail traders. Avatrade has been leading the Way in Online Trading For 15 Years since their establishment, they have carved a reputation as a leader of the revolution in online trading by providing a reliable, user-oriented trading environment built on the most advanced platforms and regulated on 6 continents.
With consistent efforts to grow and improve today Avatrade has over 300,000 Happy Traders and Counting. AvaTrade was among the first forex brokers to introduce CFD trading on commodities, indices and stocks. It was also ahead of the pack in introducing digital currency trading – granting access to the lucrative Bitcoin and Litecoin markets to ordinary retail traders.
Avatrade withdrawals are usually processed within 24 hours but sometimes it may take up to 48 hours
Minimum Trade Size
0.01 standard lot,
Starting from 0.6 pips
Forex, Stocks, CFD's, Metals, Indices, Bonds, Commodities, ETF's, Cryptocurrencies.
MT4 & MT5 mobile and desktop, MT4 & MT5 web-platform, Avatrade Webtrader, Avaoptions, Avatrade Go mobile trading app.
Bank Wire, Credit card, Debit card, Skrill, Neteller, Webmoney.
Regulation of a broker is important because it establishes the credibility of the broker and ensures that traders are treated fairly. So trading with regulated brokers gives peace of mind to traders who already need to take considerable amount of risk during trading.
Avatrade is a reputed, strongly regulated broker with it's regional offices spread across different jurisdictions in the world.
1. Australian Securities and investment Commission (ASIC) - Ava Capital Markets Australia Pty Ltd is regulated by the Australian Securities and investment Commission. Australian Financial Services Licensee number: 406684, ABN: 72 143 340 907
2. British Virgin Islands Financial services Commission (BVIFSC) - AVA Trade Ltd is regulated by the British Virgin Islands Financial services Commission
3. Central Bank of Ireland (CBI) -AVA Trade EU Ltd is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Reference number: C53877
4. Financial Futures Association of japan (FFAJ) - Ava Trade Japan K.K. is licensed and regulated in Japan by the Financial Futures Association of japan. License number: 1574
5. Financial Services Agency (FSA) - Ava Trade Japan K.K. is licensed and regulated in Japan by the Financial Services Agency. Licence number: 1662
6. Financial Regulatory Services Authority (FRSA) - Ava Trade Middle East Ltd is regulated by the Abu Dhabi Global Markets (ADGM) - Financial Regulatory Services Authority. Financial Services Permission Number: 190018
7. Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) - Ava Capital Markets Pty is regulated by the South African Financial Sector Conduct Authority. Financial Service Provider (FSP) number: 45984
Accepts US clients
Hedging and Scalping is allowed
Avatrade is one of the world's trusted Forex & CFD brokers, dedicated to delivering innovative products, cutting-edge technology and award-winning customer service. Avatrade is one of the most highly regulated online brokers out there and traders across the globe find comfort and peace of mind that comes with trading with an established broker, in an officially regulated environment.