Strategicinvestor.net is trusted by traders across the globe for most up to date Forex and binary broker reviews
Know about Deriv, it's trading conditions and bonus offers
The story of Deriv starts in 1999. The Regent Markets Group is born, funded by Regent Pacific Group Ltd., a company listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. Regent Markets was established with a mission to make online trading accessible to the masses.
In 2001 Regent Markets launched BetOnMarkets.com, the first platform to offer binary options to retail traders.
In 2013 BetOnMarkets.com rebrands to Binary.com, the rebrand comes with enhanced features, a new range of trade types and a variety of charting applications.
In 2020, the company inspired by traders to succeed launched Deriv.com. Featuring customisable charts and tools, Deriv is created to be a place where people can trade what they want, how they want.
Marking it's remarkable growth and 20 years of dedicated service, Deriv today has over 20 million trading accounts opened and the trading turnover reached over 8 Billion UsD
Withdrawals are processed within 1 working day.
Minimum Trade Size
Forex trading : 0.01 standard lot,
Binary options trading : $0.35
Starting from 0.5 pips
Forex, Metals, Commodities, Stocks, Indices, synthetic indices
List of current Deriv promotions
No promotions, bonuses or contests from Deriv currently, check back later
MT5, DTrader, SmartTrader
Bank Wire, Credit card, Debit card, Skrill, Neteller, Webmoney, Fasapay, Perfect Money, Qiwi, Paysafe, Jeton Wallet, Sticpay, Airtm. Deriv payment agents, bitcoin
Regulation of a broker is important because it establishes the credibility of the broker and ensures that traders are treated fairly. So trading with regulated brokers gives peace of mind to traders who already need to take considerable amount of risk during trading.
Deriv is a well established broker that is regulated in multiple jurisdictions across the globe. DERIV lIMITED is the holding company of the below subsidiaries.
1. British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission (BVIFSC) - Deriv (BVI) Ltd is licensed by the British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission. License number: SIBA/L/18/1114
2. Labuan Financial Services Authority (LFSA) -Deriv (FX) Ltd is licensed by the Labuan Financial Services Authority to carry on a money-broking business. License number: MB/18/0024
3. Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA) - In the EU, financial products are offered by Deriv Investments (Europe) Limited, licensed as a Category 3 Investment Services provider by the Malta Financial Services Authority. License number: IS/70156
4. Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC) -Deriv (V) Ltd is licensed and regulated by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission. Company number: 14556
5. The Financial commissions - Deriv is registered with the Financial Commission, an international independent organisation dedicated to resolving disputes within the financial services industry.
Accepts US clients
Hedging and Scalping is allowed
Powered by expertise in the field of providing brokerage services, customer focus and innovation, binary.com has grown to be a trusted broker for millions of traders across the globe for trading binary options. Marked by 20 years of innovation and growth, in 2020 binary.com has been re-branded as Deriv.com to provide traders a place where they can trade whatever they want and whatever they like, diverse variety of trading instruments and both binary options and Forex trading.
Deriv does not use it's traders money for its business interests and traders are allowed to withdraw their money at any time. Deriv also regularly provide market news, analysis, webinars, ebooks, video tutorials and help centre articles to help traders stay informed and become a better trader.