XM Group review
Strategicinvestor.net is trusted by traders across the globe for most up to date Forex and binary broker reviews
Know about XM group, it's trading conditions and bonus offers
XMGroup is a regulated Forex broker, established in 2009. XM is acclaimed for is transparency, what you see is what you get, with no hidden terms. The operational philosophy they follow is simple: by ensuring client satisfaction, they earn their loyalty.
XM is a globally renowned Forex broker with over 3,500,000 clients from 196 countries, staff speaking over 30 languages, over 2,400,000,000 trades executed with zero requotes or rejections.
Xm group has the expertise and the resources to help everybody realise their investment goals, that only a big and strong broker can. 99.35% of all trading orders are executed in less than one second, with no re-quotes and no rejections. The business model they rely is on the firm conviction that in Forex execution is everything.
XM group is trusted by traders across the globe for safe and hassle free withdrawals. Withdrawals are processed by Xm within 24 hours, usually in a few hours.
Minimum Trade Size
0.01 micro lot
Starting from 0.6 pips
Forex, Metals, shares, Energies, Indices, Commodities.
MT4 & MT5 mobile and desktop, MT4 & MT5 web-platform, XM platform.
Bank Wire, Credit card, Debit card, Skrill, Neteller, Webmoney, Local bank.
Trading Point Holdings Ltd is the holding company of Trading Point of Financial Instruments Limited, XM Global Limited, Trading Point of Financial Instruments UK Limited, Trading Point of Financial Instruments Pty Ltd, and Trading Point MENA Limited.
1. International Financial Services Commission (IFSC) - XM Global Limited is licensed by IFSC under license number 000261/106. View license
2. Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) - Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd is licensed by CySEC under license number 120/10. View license
3. Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)- Trading Point of Financial Instruments Pty Ltd has been issued an Australian Financial Services License by ASIC (number 443670). View license
4. Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)-Trading Point of Financial Instruments UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN: 705428).
5. Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA)-Trading Point MENA Limited is authorized and regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority (reference no. F003484). View license
Accepts US clients
Hedging and Scalping is allowed
Trading with XM means trading with a broker who is fair and reputable. XM provides a fair and trustworthy trading experience by pioneering a strict no re-quotes and no rejections policy. At XM what you see is what you get, with no hidden terms be that pricing, execution or promotions. What they advertise is what what they deliver to their clients. With free access to Forex Trading Signals, breakthrough Forex Market Research, Daily Forex Market Outlook and technical analysis, traders can take more informed and productive trading decisions.